TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The content and photos of this website are property of Auto Car Detailing and must not be copied or used without permission of Auto Car Detailing.
2. With the nature of our work we do not offer or imply any sort of guarantee or warranty. We can offer and give advice on how to care for your vehicle following a detail but cannot be held responsible for customers actions directly or indirectly by customer (i:e taking the vehicle through a car wash)
3. When a guarantee is offered by a product manufacture. we will apply that product in accordance with the manufactures training and instructions. Any terms and conditions applicable to the guarantee will be made clear to you at the time of booking and/ or completion, and the process through which any claim is made.
4. Auto Car Detailing will take every care and reasonable precaution to safeguard your vehicle from damage or theft.
5. Vehicles that are left with Car Detailing will not be driven apart from to be moved around the unit.
6. Your car will be covered by our fully comprehensive insurance, and every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure its safety.
7. Auto Car Detailing will not be held responsible for any faults that develop on the vehicle whilst in our care, that are unrelated to any work we have done
8. Auto Car Detailing will not be held responsible if work cannot be completed due to previous repair work, undisclosed information or factors that could not be foreseen or prevented. Auto Car Detailing will not be held responsible for any subsequent loss caused by work not completed within the originally agreed timescale, nor be liable for compensation.
Booking, payments and cancellations
9. At the time of the booking, a deposit of £100 per day booked will be required. This can be made by BACS, debit or credit card and Pay Pal. If the deposit is not received within 7 working days, the dates will be offered to other clients (unless otherwise agreed)